Monday, March 8, 2010

Sabbatical

Hello once again!
This time, I'll be sharing on what I feel about Sabbatical.
I feel that sabbatical is something that allows us to learn, without getting tired/bored. This is because Sabbatical is always about something interesting like Scrabble, badminton and so forth. You should be interested in that subject as you are allowed to choose it. Thus, you will want to find out more, and would enjoy the lessons. As you enjoy the lessons, you are able to absorb more quickly.
However, in Hwa Chong, due to some Sabbatical giving ace, well, people usually go for the one which gives them the ace which they need, and not the one they are interested in. During the sabbatical, they don't pay attention, which affects the people who are interested in the subject. I feel that this is very inconsiderate of them! Today was the first day of Sabbatical. As our Sabbatical teacher told us that there would be no ace, everyone groaned. It seems like everyone only wanted the ace!
I am not suggesting Hwa Chong to not give ace during Sabbaticals, but I am requesting my fellow friends to be true to what they like. Why? Well that's because if you don't listen, you don't learn. If you don't learn, you are wasting your time. With the time your wasting just for 1 miserable ace point, you can learn much more! For example, the total sabbatical hours for this week is about 15 hours. With this 15 hours, I'm sure you can do a much better 2 or 3 point ace project!
Well, my post ends here!
I hope I would learn a lot from my Sabbatical, enLIGHTement!

Be happy, live life!
Han Yuding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home