Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What do you hate most?

Well, this is a fun question to answer, what do you hate most?
Let us exclude all obscene stuff including violence and stuff like torture...and disgusting food. Can you say 3 things you hate most in your daily life? If you like everything, you can say what you like the least!
Well, this is what I think:
Number 3...
I hate waking up in the morning, and be forced to eat breakfast when I have no appetite.
Ehh...Don't get mistaken, I'm not being forced fed :D
I just 'force' myself to eat, so that I would have some energy in school. Also, I would not want to waste food. To be more detailed, I hate waking up in the morning, eat egg (with the yolk) and drinking water. Have you ever eaten egg yolk and drank a bottle of water? It's extremely disgusting...Just imagine diluted egg yolk! Yuck!

Number 2...
I hate waking up at 5.50am.
I know that a lot of you have to wake up earlier than that. And you'll be wondering why all my reasons all have to do with sleep. Well, i guess thats me! Even if you do wake up earlier than me, I sure do hate that feeling of climbing out of my bed. It's funny how I like waking up in the night, so that I can "feel" myself in bed. It really feels nice :)
You know, I dislike waking up so much, I sometimes have nightmares about waking up! My record so far, was sleeping at 12, and dreamt that I woke up and needed to go to school. Then, I wake up when I 'switch on the light' in my dreams. After that, I went to sleep at about 2. What happened next is really incredible! I woke up at 3, and started to go to the bathroom. That was no dream! Then, my mother suddenly came out of her room and asked me why I woke up so early. The conversation was something like that:

Mother: What are you doing? It's not time for school yet...
Me: Preparing for school, its ALREADY 3 AM!
Mother : What? Its ONLY 3am.
Me: But I'm going to be late!

Funny right?I knew the time, and yet I thought it was time for school. Maybe school gives me nightmare too....Hahha :)

Okay, number 1:
I hate....
Sleeping extremely late, and when I close my eyes, it's time for school. People say that is the best type of sleep, but I beg to differ. Even if it's the best...I do hate it! Talking about it, it's getting late already :X
Time to go :)

Seeya :)
Yuding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home